Re: Money where your mouth is.....

Tim (aka Arnold Horshack):

Maybe it would have been more obvious if my letter was in the form of "Ten
Best Things About Big HP Mustangs That Can't Handle Worth a D##m". Yes! It
was meant to be a joke. I'm sure if it was funnier, it would have been more
obvious. I did have a well meaning Digester e-mail me with information on 8
and 12 cylinder BMWs as well as 0-60 times, so I will have to work on my
delivery. Perhaps Duane Collie or Jim Powell can share some of their sly
humor with me.

Regarding your bet, "up your nose with a rubber...." ah forget it.

Donn York
'97 328i
'93 Camry
'89 911 (been to Road America and Blackhawk, never checked 0-60 times)
No Mustang, no Trans Am, no 4-4-2, no Chevelle, no RoadRunner, no kidding