Re: E30 M3 brake ducting

From: Grant M. Wells@ECCI on 09/09/98 10:00 AM

I created a setup which I believe works well for the occassional track
meister.

It includes a pair of Racer wholesale preformed ducts, ~5 ft of silicone
hosing,
backing plate changes to allow mounting, etc.

Cost is ~$65 ($30 for ducts, $30 for half of a 11ft section silicone hose.
$5 misc.).
You can use hose clamps, cable ties, whatever turns you on for mounting.
I haven't had any problems with either.

My setup assumes you don't run inner fender linners, don't mind taking tin
snips to your
sheetmetal behind the foglights, etc.

Grant
gwells@domain.elided
'87 325is w/2.9L M50 & '88 M3 underpinnings