New 3 Series!

Well I test drove the new 328ia and it was fun! But when I asked how much to
lease DAMN! $700.00 What I cried out! Wasn't that the lease price on a new
740il a year ago? Why not just get the new 528i. Same price damn near! What
is a guy to do?

M Jones 93 525ia

Please Note
The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged
and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message,
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this
E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error,
please notify the sender. Thank you