Integrated garage door opener

     I did a couple of integrated garage door openers this weekend.  After
     fiddleing around with it a little on different cars, American,
     Japanese and a new 528 we went back and redid mine.  I had done mine a
     while back and had placed the puch button in the knockout to the left
     of the console dimmer switch.

     Having done the Euro alarm LED after seeing Ron Stygar's writeup, I
     had the knockout with the dealer installed alarm LED left over.  I
     went back and redrilled that knockout and added the Radio Shack
     pushbutton that another recent poster had used.  It was nicer looking
     than the button I used.  Remoting the LED to the garage door opener
     gives a positive indication that the battery/connections are still
     good.

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4