re: Summit Point Driver's School

Gary F. Buffamanti wrote:
> In the most recent issue of Grassroots Motorsports they list a BMWCCA
> Driver's School at Summit Point Oct. 24-25.  In the Roundel they list one
> at the big track Oct.17-18.  Could someone please clarify, 'cos I'd love
> to do the later one if it's on the big track.

The NCC chapterfest is on the 24th, so I doubt they've added a school
date. Everything I've seen is for the 17th-18th (NCC web site,
newsletter). Probably a misprint. You might check with the Tarheel or
Jersey chapters.

Changing the subject, the Jefferson circuit is darn near perfect for the
ti - give it a try sometime. Short straights, tight corners, and
everything is off camber. Makes it harder for those pesky M cars to put
down their power and embarrass you.
- --
Ron Katona