RE: Reply: Street racing and dumping on non-bmw drivers

Carlos,

   I did not realize that his message was private.  Believe me I would have
keep it private had I known.  I have some advanced mail scripts that
auto-include the list on returns as well as special filters in place.  As
such, the personal addressing slipped by.  I usually catch them after
reading, because you can usually tell whether messages are personal in
nature by how they read.  His message didn't come across to me as personal,
but rather a personal attack with an inference of assuredness from the
digest.  So the only thing that I will apologize for and accept
responsibility for is for it reaching the masses.  Aside from that my points
still stand.  I can joke and rib with the best, but I won't settle for
blatant prejudice and searing remarks against fellow car buffs.  It's
totally immature and unnecessary behavior.  As you might have even noticed,
he has sent two recent flaming messages, that in my mind, are trying to
incite a response and trash me as a person. I refuse to give him the
satisfaction, publicly or privates.  Since you included the list on this
message, I hope you won't mind me responding in kind.  I appreciate your
message.  BTW, I enjoyed your 'Fisher Price' piece too.

Regards,
Gary