<02> Trans mount interchangeability?

Its time to replace the transmission mount on my 2002 (1974) - the one
right at the back of the trans on the crossmember. I'm wondering, before
I order the part, if there are any other trans mounts that fit and are
stiffer/stronger/better than the original piece. My motor is modified,
and shakes a bit, and I'd like any additional support I can get. Any
info anyone can provide would be much appreciated.
- --
- -AEG

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get
you.