<RE> eliminating (?) streaks on glass

Lane,
  When I was growing up, we always used newsprint (the paper used for
newspapers) to clean the windows. It worked great, and streak-free as long
as you didn't use the color pages, because the window cleaner makes the
colored ink bleed.
  Being an artist, I always have a pad of newsprint paper handy
(it's great for sketching, too!), and don't have to buy newspapers.

  Another material that I've also had great results with is linen (not
cotton), but it's not as cheap as newsprint, although you can wash it,
and use it again, and it works with plain water (for window-tint
film). I just went to a thrift store and bought an old bedsheet for 50c.

Neil Hitze <-official window washer of our household
'85 318i
'91 318is