suspension revisment

BMW Gurus,

Thanks to all who sent info on suspension advice for my '95 M3. Most of them
said to hit several drivers schools and autoX's before upgrading the
suspension. I should have let you know that the person who had my car before
me had put some clamp type things on the springs to make the care lower.
These really wore the springs signifcantly, as well as, messing up the dust
cover. So, my main goal is to repair/replace while putting in parts that I
won't want to get rid of after I increase my skill level.

Thanks again,

Gary