FS Eibach Springs

I have a friend here in Charlotte that did an M50 motor into an e-30 body
and wanted a lower ride height.  He put in some new Eibachs and couldn't
live with the amount of drop (1.25"), so he took them out after about a week
and put in some H & R's.  These springs have less than 50 miles on them and
still have the box.  He's asking $200.00 and will pick up the shipping.  If
you're interested just e-mail me.  We have one possible buyer, but you never
know.