Drag Time

Hi
i went to the drag strip with a bunch of friends.
I did a 12.71 at 81 mph down the 1000 feet. so how does this time
corresponds to the quarter mile time
some guy said to add about 2 seconds? does this mean i did a 14.7 down the
1320.
i smoked all the imports there - civics and accords with nos
the only normal car there that beat me was a Z28 - 12.4 seconds
i plan to go there again next week with the whole trunk stripped and also
to piss all those hicks (mind my language)

Franklin
89 M3