FS: E34 Front Bumper Cover

Hi all,

I have a mint E34 front bumper cover for sale. It's off our '94 525iTA. It
is painted Alpine White II. (I replaced it with a M5 cover and have the
cover stored in the M5 cover box.) I have all the related parts such as the
license plate fame, center filler if you don't need a front plate, and the
two small filler panels.

Price is $100. I think new, unpainted ones are about $500. Buyer pays
freight.

John Kjos
'92 GMC Typhoon, Fastest SUV Ever Made
'94 BMW 525iTA, Dinan Chips & Susp, M5 Wheels & Spoilers
'97 BMW 540i 6-spd, M5-Style Quad Exhaust (Soon)