Schroth Harness Install

Hello all,
	Thanks to the few that replied about the schroth install in my E30, Dave,
John and Kevin.  I put in 4 points and it was really a piece of cake.  Pop
out back seat  and bolt to rear seat belt bolts, put seat back in, take out
front seats, bolt to seats, put seats back in, clip belts together, voila!
lets go to Mid-Ohio.  It took about 3 hours by myself, including beer
drinking and smoke breaks.  A very cheap upgrade that I highly recommend,
these things really hold you well, plus they look cool in your car.  Now
with the new law in Indiana where you can get pulled over for not wearing
your seat belt, I am dying to get pulled over with these things on and
watch the cop eat his words.

Simon Hunter
91 318is, lotsa goodies