E30 differential Gearing Changes

I was clearing out old issues of various magazines, and came across the Dec.
'97 (Vol 28, #12) issue of European Car.  For those of you interested in
changing the differential of your E30, there is a 7 page  article starting
on page 44, Tech Procedure: BMW E30 differential gearing options.   This
appears to be quite complete covering installation and removal, and more
importantly photos, and charts:

*  Theoretical Top Speed Equation

*  E30 Differential Rations, by year, model, engine, differential ratio

* Ring and Pinion Gearsets, by part number, ratio, gear teeth, BMW Suggested
List prices as of a /97

*  Differential Rebuild Parts, by name, part number and price

*  Differential Mount Bushings, by application, part number and price

In addition, it provides spec data on stock differential ratios from
potential donor E28 models, 528e, 524ts, 533i, 535i/is, and M5.

I was about to toss the issue, but if someone wants to scan it and make it
available in a web page for general access to interested E30 owners, I will
save it a few days and mail the appropriate pages.

Harvey
E28 owner