WTB 325i four door automatic

Posting for computer illiterate, BMW repair shop owning brother.  Respond
to me directly and I will forward the responses.

Wanted to buy:

325i
4 door
light exterior and interior color (car to used in the California desert).
Automatic

Willing to spend somewhere around $7,000.00-10,000.00. Would prefer to
spend less.  Amount depends on the year, mileage and condition.

Would prefer the car is in the greater Southern California area.

Serious sellers with quality vehicles only.  This car is going to be
purchased by a professional BMW mechanic who knows a well maintained
vehicle.

Warmest regards,

- -- Michael Aaron Escher
BMWCCA # 133455