re: unknown engine cut off

Digest,

my friend has been telling me that his 89 Dodge Caravan cuts out on him
when the air conditioning is on, and usually when the car is idling.
Sometimes the car will restart without difficulty and sometimes it won't.
Any ideas????
	I know this is the BMW digest, but few of us are lucky enough to have
entire family fleets of BMWs. Thus, I thought someone may have had
experience with this type of problem. It sounds electrical in nature, but
we have been unable to localize the cause, nor has any of the mechanics who
have looked at it.

Thanks for any info in advance.

Darren
89 325is, with lots of Alpina goodies!