Re: I feel better now

> Suzy wrote:
>
> Mike, what you did was send me an unsolicited private email that was rude and
> insulting.

Exactly how much of your e-mail is "solicited"?  Almost none of mine.  If
you're going to post to a list, expect replies.  I'm sorry if you found
it rude and insulting.  I thought it was brutally honest.

> And then you insult me again on the digest.

You bet.  You kicked me off your list while playing victim on the digest
over essentially the SAME behavior.  I happen to think THAT warrants a
public flame.  Especially since you don't actually ever respond to personal
e-mail from me.  That's OK, I don't take it personally.  <VBG>

> In an effort to not sink to
> the level of another mailing list that excludes people, you are welcome back on the
> M3 list with no hard feelings on my part if you are interested.

Thank you.  I'd like to be on the list again.

Michael Fennell