Re: I feel much better now

Mike, what you did was send me an unsolicited private email that was rude and
insulting.And then you insult me again on the digest.  In an effort to not sink to
the level of another mailing list that excludes people, you are welcome back on the
M3 list with no hard feelings on my part if you are interested.

Suzy