re: I feel much better now

I need WAAY too much more information on this situation

Bob Swanson

Suzy Said:

.Date: Wed, 02 Sep 1998 13:17:10 -0500
.From: Suzy <suzym3@domain.elided>
.Subject: I feel much better now
.
.Okay, I just want to explain my post of yesterday when I said I didn't
.want to have anything to do with the digest ever again.  I was just
.really bummed out because I was very cruelly and inhumanely stripped of
.my bubba status.  The only reason I was given was that I had been a bad
.bubba.  I thought that being a bad bubba was good, but I guess it's
.not.  So in other words, I was de-bubba-ed.  Being de-bubba-ed is kind
.of similar to taking a big huge colossal toilet-plugging,
double-flusher
.crap.  It  hurts like hell for a little while, but when it's all over,
.it feels really, really good.  So don't worry, I feel much better now.
.What a relief!!  Now I'm back to being just common folk again.
.
.Suzy
.PS  Anybody got a plunger and some air freshener?
.

Bob Swanson