<E36> and other thoughts

   A few thoughts:

  UK vs. US
  >1. They speak English.
  Make that proper English.

  >2. When they host a "world championship" they invite other countries.
  I noticed this, and it still bothers me every time a Super Bowl or NBA
  finals becomes a 'World Championship'!

  Now to BMW related issues:
  -I discovered my 17mm 'tire iron', for lack of a better phrase, is
  missing.  Does anyone have one they'd love to part with?

  -Brake bleeding-what size hose (inside diameter) should I use on the
  bleeder valve/clutch slave cylinder?  Is it possible to buy Redline brake
  fluid at a retail chain?  I'm in Indy, if that helps.

  -What is the phone number or website for Josh at Eurosport? in Utah??

  How I got into BMW's:

  I did a stint at Patrick BMW in Schaumburg, IL(Chicago) in the summer of
  '88.  Basically washed cars, drove them in from the lot to the mechanics,
  and shuttled people to work or O'Hare.  As someone mentioned in an
  earlier post, never let anyone valet park your car.  I'll add to that: if
  you drop your car off for service, and the service advisor says he'll get
  you to work, don't let them use your car.  Guys like me exist ;-)  Insist
  on another car or a shuttle, if possible.  Working there, I learned to
  drive a stick, drive really, really fast on I-90, and how to take a few
  miles off the tires the fun way.  I have fond memories of screaming past
  cars in a 750il like they're standing still.  As Homer would say:
  MMMMMMMMM.....speed.  I also met Charles Oakley right after he was traded
  from Chicago to NY.  Drove an older(at the time) 733i, I believe.

  Ever since, I've wanted to be an owner.  I've even turned my Dad on to
  them as well(525 Touring, '95 M3, 98 Beamer(motorcycle, that is), 740 in
  the works).

  Chris
  '93 325is
  dreaming of an M3