garage car lifts

I saw a pretty kewl home car lift yesterday.  It's called an AutoLifter,
sits on four posts which don't need to be bolted to the floor, car is raised
hydraulically on two ramps.  Looks reasonably overbuilt.  We put my car on
it to find a front end thunk (turned out to be loose bolts holding the right
control arm rear mounting point to the frame, yikes!).   He paid ~$2900 USD
for it 4 years ago.

Easy to use, installs without tearing up your garage floor, can be moved
from house to house, effectively provides a third car space if you want to
park something underneath it.   Keen.

BTW, the great Gordon Haines, the lift owner, is going to selling his
iX--its a great car if you need 4WD, and has been ultra-meticulously cared
for.  He'll prolly post it here soon.

keith battan
rocky mntn chapter
95 M3