HELP! - 528e corrdoded Circuit board

Hello all,
I am posting this message again in desperation!

My '85 528e was left in desrepair by it's former owner.  The little (5"
x 4") circuit board housed in the Instrument cluster (speed/tach/etc)
has been damaged by battery corrosion.  I could repair it by soldering a
few small pieces of wire to replace the damaged solder runs.  My problem
is that since the board and substrate got so corroded, I can't tell
where some of the runs go.
I am hoping that someone would be able to send a drawing or photocopy of
the back of that circuit board.

Also, does anybody on the list have any experience wiht a company called
ProgRama?  I have seen older postings from them, and understand they
advertise in Roundel.

Desperate Thanks,

Todd Brock
crippled '85 528e