Re: [e36] <E36> Symptoms of ball-joint wear?

I would like opinions on this too.
My '94 325i, also exhibits ever so slight "wandering", needing a
tiny steering correction when driven in a straight line. The dealer
failed to align the car properly, but failed to find anything wrong
either.

They want to do a trial-and-error approach, replacing parts as they
go along until the wandering stops. In the meanwhile they charge me
for every single time they do this!! I said forget it, I'm waiting for
the wandering to get obvious or really exaggerated.

Zach