Peformance Friction Brake Pads

                      Subject:                              Time:  4:30 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         Peformance Friction Brake Pads        Date:  9/2/98
Are the Performance Friction 90 Brake Pads better for driver's school's =
and autocross's than Metal Masters?  Or, how are the TMS Racing Pads?  =
These will be put on a '85 325e w/mods.

How much time do they need to warm up?  I need to get a new set in a week! =
 Any info would be great.

Also, I posted the questions below with no answers, so if anyone knows the =
answers let me know.

- -I just tried to install a switch, to turn on the high speed fan manually. =
 -After I had it all set up and tested it (it worked), I put it all back =
to -together and it wouldn't turn on.  Even when I took a piece of wire =
and -touched the contacts of the temp sensors together, it wouldn't start, =
- -both high and low fan.  I checked the fuses and they are fine.  Did I =
blow -the resistor?  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!  =

Regards,
Bryan
'85 325e =