Re: bmw-7-series-digest V18 #69

Sir:

	On the subject of injectors, I think you could be on to something.
However your comment about a conical spreay pattern is more appropriate
to a diesel, where a bad spray pattern can destroy a piston.
	It sounds to me like the injectors are indeed spraying too much fuel,
but the cause could be worn injectors, or something faulty in the DME.
Does the engine give you any fault codes?

	Just my $.02

- --

 RangeR
   BoB
 Hembrook

 '89 BMW 750iL                   	"Sputnik"	92k
 '89 Suzuki Samurai 4x4          	"Sammy"   	94k
 '88 Kawasaki ZX-10					28k