FS: MXX3

My 97' M3 has almost 18000 miles and the rear tires are down to the wear pads.
Since I live in California ( S.F.Bay area), and it usually doesn't rain before
October, I was planning on making slicks out of the rears. Is this save?
I'm going to replace them with Bridgestones S-02's. Even though the front
tires
still have about 3/16 inch of tread I'll replace them as well. I don't want to
mix tires.
So if there is anybody that would like two 225/45 MXX3's with 3/16 inch tread
(maybe for auto-xing), make me an offer.