More 1993 325is Radio Questions

Thanks to everyone who has responded to my post.  Only problem is that now I'm more
confused than ever!

I went to the E36 home page and looked at the 200W pinout which a few people told me
was the same as the standard 10-speaker pinout.  Well, I can vouch for the fact that it is
definitely not what I have.

I pulled out the factory Blaupunkt amp, and there are two AMP (brand, not short for
"amplifier") connectors with wires still in the trunk.

One is white, AMP part #2-828-878-1
(1) yellow (red stripe)
(2) yellow (brown stripe)
(3) blue (black stripe)
(4) brown (orange stripe)
(5) brown (orange stripe)
(6) blue (red stripe)
(7) yellow (white stripe)
(8) yellow (black stripe)
(9) yellow (red stripe)
(10) brown (orange stripe)
(11) brown (orange stripe)
(12) yellow (black stripe)

Black, AMP part # 1-828-878-1
(1) yellow (green stripe)
(2) red (white stripe)
(3) brown
(4) not used
(5) blue (brown stripe)
(6) blue (white stripe)
(7) yellow (grey)
(8) blue (green stripe, yellow dots)
(9) white
(10) blue (grey)
(11) blue (purple)
(12) blue (red)

Going into each of my rear speaker enclusure is one, four-pin connector, each side only
having two wires connected with the following wires:
Left Rear - Yellow (black stripe) & Yellow (grey stripe)
Right Rear - Blue (brown stripe) & Blue (grey stripe)

I took the left rear speaker assembly out of the car, and removed the 4" woofer.  There
is one connector of two wires going into the bottom of the enclosure (the connector has 4
pins, but only two wires are connected here).  At this point inside the enclosure there's a
block of epoxy and then 4 wires come out, two to the tweeter, and two to the woofer.  I'm
thinking that this means that the crossover is built into the speaker enclosure, right?

I tried to remove the front kick panel, but I can't quite get it out.  Is there a trick here?

My goal is to use the Sony head unit to power all my speakers.  Since I think the
crossover is built into the rears, I will keep the stock Nokias (rear is just for fill, anyway).

I will probably replace the front stock speakers with a set of components that have the
crossover where there're easier to work with:  at the speakers, not inside the amp.

Anyone have any other ideas?