Re: Experience with UPS losing car parts

Last year, I bought a set of four TRX wheels/tires for my wife's '83 533i,
from a gentlemen who had advertised them on the Digest.  They were shipped
UPS.  Three of the four arrived, one did not.  UPS never found that tire,
and as far as I know, the sender had to make a claim against UPS to recover
his loss (he had already sent me a refund for the missing wheel).  So
apparently, UPS can and does lose wheels and/or tires.
     Dave Spiegelthal    '91 318i
     Calverton, VA