Re: Smart Ass

     From: BMWROCKET@domain.elided
     Subject: Smart ass.....

     Hey, Jim Powell, they guy a few months ago who chastised others for
     flame throwing in front of his precious son who also reads the
     digest....I take exception to your BMW's IN THE WEST smart ass
     remarks.  Who are you, some yuppie prick?

     Tim Youart
     RMS 325is
     Albuquerque, NM
     <<<

     Why no Tim, I'm not a yuppie prick.  I'm a guy that doesn't appreciate
     Tyrone Washington asking Kathy to blow him.  Kathy is a very nice
     person and a better driver than 99% of the people on this list.  As
     far as making smartass remarks about the west, My family on my fathers
     side, is from Dodge City Kansas and are involved in wheat farming.  My
     mothers family, while Jewish, were dirt poor subsistence farmers in
     the Tupelo Mississippi area.  My wife's family raises Black Angus on
     350 acres in Wisconsin when they aren't busy being lawyers.  I myself
     am an engineer.

     So lets see who can *I* insult as part of the groups above?
     Westerners, Jews, Hillbillies, Engineers, Lawyers and BMW Pricks.

     So lighten up big boy.  PC BS is getting real old.  Just don't make
     sexual innuendos about people you don't know or defend their right to
     do it and we'll get along fine.

     Jim Powell
     '98 M3/4