Need wider alloys for 2002!

Hi list members,

I'm about to put a full set of schnitzer sytle fender flares all around
on my 2002 and I need wider wheels. I'd like a set of (5) used basket
weave style alloys in good condition, 14 or 15", 7 1/2" wide and 4x100mm
lug pattern with a 20mm offset.  I have a full set of (5) 21 spoke, 5.5
x 13" alloys like the type on late model 320i that I just refinished if
someone is interested some type of trade. Please email me direct.

Thanks!

Barry Durham
barry@domain.elided
BMW CCA Member
River City Chapter
74 2002, custom restoration in progress & driven daily
83 533i, her car