M70 & S70/2 Engines

Hello All,
I was wondering if anyone could shed some light for me on both the M70 and
S70/2 12-cyl. engines. I am possibly thinking of implementing one into a
project car of mine. As I understand it the S70/2 is the engine used in the
McLaren F1? I am going to assume that this engine is not available to the
public at any reasonable price (it's probably a $25K job). So could someone
tell me what specific differences there is in these two blocks and engines.
So far all I know about these two is : 1. The M70 comes in 5.0L,5.4L,&5.6L
sizes and has 24 valves, 2. S70/2 comes in a 6.1 Liter configuration with
48 valves. Does anyone know how much these engines weigh? Could the head of
an M70 be swapped out with an S70 head?

Thanks to All!

- -Mack Norris
mnorris@domain.elided