I got sharked!

well, I got the chip today, and of course went right to installing it-which
was quite an experience as my wife was showing me baby catalogs and my kids
were running around screaming.

My "butt-dyno" tested initial impressions are that in the 95 degree heat
with the whole family in the car and the (noisy) A/C running there is a
minor improvement in off the line performance.  The biggie, however seems
to be in the area of passing performance around 4000 RPM's.  Its "get up
and get by" passing power seems greatly improved.

I am at work right now (830 pm) and am looking forward to running it in the
cooler air without the whole squad in the car with me.  As if anyone
actually cares, I will post my impression of that experience tomorrow.
Why, you ask?  Well, mostly because I like seeing my messages roll across
my screen later on!

Yesterday, I put on my RE71 Z rated tires.  What a handling difference!
Uvas canyon road keeps calling me, and I answer with vigor!

Anyhow, I am obviously excited, so let me appologize now for blathering on!
John Fountaine
1995 525iA
(Sharked and loving it!)
(Brand new) BMWCA#159396