So, how did you get into BMWs?

In 1994 I inherited my dad's E28 520i, a car I persuaded him to buy over an
Audi 100 and a Mercedes 190E in 1985.  After renovating the car to brand
new condition in 1996, I sold it on myself and bought a 318is.  13 years
on, still there.  Both models are slow, and near the entry-level.  But I'd
still choose a BMW over a faster-some-other-brand almost any day of the
week.  The Audi TT is the only thing close to tempting me away.

240hp from a 1.8 turbo charged engine.  Light body.  Priced around the same
as a Z3 1.9.  That is, until I can raise US$200,000 for the MCoupe.

Justin