<02> Need help locating BMW Sportstar

    A while back some ass___ forced me into a curb. After examing it I thought
it was just some curb rash which I sanded and buffed out. Got new tires today,
Yoko 509's and upon balancing the hurt one I saw it was bent slightly. I've
had them for 20years. Its a BWA Sportstar, size 5.5 x 13. It is the one with 4
large spokes. Any info on where I might find one or more would be greatly
appreciated. My 2002 just turned 400,000 miles , needed new shoes and now a
replacement wheel.
    Is there an email contact for Jim Dowd( ?sp) the bmw parts locator?? TIA

Greg Mierz
GregM2002@domain.elided
Roster Manager
Puget Sound BMWACA