PizzaFest 2 FATT Info!

Matt at BSR has graciously allowed us (me) to tell HIM how we'd
like our run groups broken up.  Normally, there are groups 1a and
1b for novices (no distinction between newbies and intermediates)
and group 2 for more experienced drivers.

We're going to have Novice/Intermediate/Advanced (1/2/3) groups.  My
first cut can be seen at http://www.bubbaclub.com/PFEST2FATT.htm.
Assignments were made based on the info you guys gave BSR when signing
up.

The current distribution is:
	Group 1: 26 drivers
	Group 2: 19 drivers
	Group 3: 18 drivers

Group 3, the Advanced group, is basically set in stone.  To get in,
you need either a FATT group 2 sign-off or extensive Summit Point
experience.  Mike Gayle vouched for a number of people who attend
NCC BMWCCA events.

Group 2 is filled with those of you with a little Summit Point time
or experience at other tracks.

Group 1 is for the first-timers.  It's too big.

SOOOOO...if there's anyone who wants to move between groups 1 and 2
(in either direction), LET ME KNOW.  Now.  State your case.  I'll
do my best to accomodate everyone.  Those of you sharing a car need
to decide who should be in each group.  If I don't get enough volunteers
for 2, I'll have to move some people randomly.

Team Ream: I randomly stuck half of you in group 2.  Please let me
know where you'd like to be.

TIA,
Michael Fennell