Fuel gauge stuck.

Earlier this week I started my 95 ///M3 and noticed that the Fuel Guage
was stuck below the empty mark.  The reserve light was also on.  I knew I
wasnt out of gas, cuz I just filled up the day before and my trip odometer
showed just a few miles driven.  So, I was at a red light turned off the
car and started it iup again. Bam! Back to normal: Full tank.  I thought
it was just a fluke and tried to forget about it.

Well it happened again today.  Does anyone know why this could happen?  Is
it worth bringing in the car for warranty service?  Thanks for any help or
suggestions

Daniel Wang
95 ///M3-Lux HID