Re: 91 octane or higher stickers

I regard to the comment that these stickers could be made in vinyl...
Yes they can. I have a "side business"--ALLSIGNS, in Sacramento, CA.  I
do various types on vinyl signs, race stickers, numbers, etc.  I have
been doing this professionally for about 3 years now..i must tell you
that although the vinyl required to do this is along the line of about 1
cent, the labor is the problem...When cutting "very small"
letters/numbers, etc. It is a MAJOR PITA to get it weeded.  That is
removing the "dead vinyl" from what you want.  If I was asked to do it,
I would say Hell no!  For it to be worth my while, it would cost you
about 20 bucks for a crappy little sticker (actually, it would be JUST
the letters, no clear backing, etc).  As I said, the problem is time and
frustration!  Use the AVERY labels as suggested, this will look damn
close to factory as well.  Tim