Re: Stikaz...

Not to be cheap or anything but buy some Avery clear laser printer labels.
We use them on the front of all the printers & copiers we send out with
Logo and Service & supply phone #'s and they look fine. We do them in color
but B&W will probably look okay too. Your other option is to find someone
with a vinyl cutter they can make very professional looking stickers but
will also charge a bit for them.

Dave L

*Actually, what I would really like, is a little sticker like the ones some
*cars have that say 'Unleaded fuel only' that instead says '91 or higher
*octane feul only' for on the dash below the ABS sticker and for inside the
*gas flap. Are there such things?
*nm