Microfiche

I was looking for repair infomation on the E36s and I heard from many of
you that the problem is that BMW does not want to release this info?
Haynes has a manual and Bentley is supposed to have one out shortly.

I complained to the dealer about this lack of infomation relationship and
they claimed that what I said was untrue and that all infomation about
repair is readily accessable.  I was told that even I could buy the
microfiche from BMW which is exactly the same thing that the mechanics
there use.

Am I being lied to?  Is it true that I can buy microfiche with detailed
repair data?

TIA for your help and I am still trying to find out how to R/R the E36 M3
intake manifold!

Best Regards,

Garrick S. Louie
Associated Students, Main Office