Re: Metal Masters or Deluxe?

	I bought my Deluxe pads from Eurasian, they are out of Ca. and advertise
in the Roundel.  I was pleased with their service.  The pads are OK, but
seem to fade when hot.  The metalmasters are a more aggressive pad and
don't have this tendency.  Next time I buy pads, I going with Hawk HPS,
though.  They seem to work well and get better as heat increases.  Hawk
also has compounds for racing, go with what fits your needs.  A
too-aggresive pad will just chew up your rotors and leave this corrosive
brake dust that you will need a chisel to remove.  I also run Super Blue
brake fluid, and you should change the fluid along with the pads for best
results.

						good luck,
							jason
							jasono@domain.elided