Metal Masters or Deluxe?

These brake pads are both manufactured by the same company.  What is the
difference and who has them for the cheapest price?  It seems that the Metal
Masters are slightly more expensive, so I assume they are supposed to
perform a little better, right?  The best price I've seen for a complete set
of Metal Masters is almost $90 (8 pads and all the sensors).  Any other
cheaper sources?

Ben Trapp
benjamin_trapp@domain.elided
Dell OptiPlex & WorkStation Industrial Design
PCA / IDSA / CIP / BMW CCA #156642 (NCC)