administrivia: delayed postings

i sent this reply to rob mudry, and on reflection, decided that i should
share with the list the reasons why some postings are delayed -- it's because
of the variety of email addresses some of you use, or the fact that some of
you don't subscribe, but browse the archives instead. because of this, some
(many?) from addresses don't match on the subscriber list...

At 01:17 PM 8/26/98 -0400, Rob Mudry wrote:
>	So what do I do now?  Subscribe again on my work email account?   My
>personal (subscribed) account is hades00@domain.elided <mailto:hades00@domain.elided> .
>I usually do my writing at work rob.mudry@domain.elided
><mailto:rob.mudry@domain.elided>

i maintain by hand a separate list of additional approved email addresses.

it's a pain in the neck, and all because of spam. write your congressman
today.

richard