<E36> Smoking AC.

When I press the air circulation button there's
a white smokelike thing coming out from the vents.
I was afraid that I  would brake something even more
if I kept it going so I shut it off immediately.
I dont't think this occurs if I use the "normal" AC.
(As you know the AC starts when pressing the circulation
button.) Anyone who knows what it might be?

Another "feature" in the vent system is that sometimes
there's no air coming from the middle ventilation (the
one above the radio). I can fix it by pretending that
the car is a PC and turn off the ignition and start it
again. Voila, the vent works! Any ideas?

//Magnus J
93 325i