Laser Ticket

Hello Friends,

Well it happened again - those darn cops got me.  Now, save all of those
posts saying that I deserve it - I do not want to hear that.  Speed limits
are just to generate revenue, anyone like myself who knows their history
and/or has lived in Europe can attest to this.

Now, What I need is any info that anyone has on fighting laser tickets.  I
know that Car and Driver in May '97 had an article that I could use, but I
have lost that issue.  It talks about a New Jersey court that does not
accept laser as a means of measurement.  Anyone have any other info.

The ticket was in Oregon, and since I don't live there, I could also use
any experiences fighting tickets in that fine state.  At least they do not
have an agreement with California to share info!

Thanks in advance,

Please e-mail me privately,
Bradley J. Otoupalik