Re: O'fest Shark Encounter

Calvin Hare wrote:

> The UUC gods have smiled upon me.  For the past couple months I've been
> stuggling with how to get my OBD II M3 sharked unbeknownst to the wife
> (she just doesn't understand these things).  4-5 days of downtime is
> kind of hard to explain!  Imagine my glee when I read Jim C. post
> yesterday that he is hear and O'fest and willing to shark OBD II cars in
> the parking lot.

Thanks for the note -- for the inverse reasons!  I was going to pull
my DME today and send it in -- not thinking "Oh, but Jim's at O'fest!".
That would have been no fun to find out my DME is sitting for a while
until Jim gets back in town!

Hmmm -- I wonder -- did Jim drive to the event?  Perhaps I can catch him
on his way through Texas and buy him a nice dinner.  ;^)

Oh well, maybe I'll get sharked next week  :^(

Brian