O'fest Shark Encounter

Well folks,

The UUC gods have smiled upon me.  For the past couple months I've been
stuggling with how to get my OBD II M3 sharked unbeknownst to the wife
(she just doesn't understand these things).  4-5 days of downtime is
kind of hard to explain!  Imagine my glee when I read Jim C. post
yesterday that he is hear and O'fest and willing to shark OBD II cars in
the parking lot.

Perfect timing...the wife is working this evening, so wasting no time I
head for the O'fest hotel immediately after work in search of the Bubba
Shark.  I get a hold of him at the hotel and 15 minutes later he's
plugged in to my car and downloading his brain boost right under the
lights of the parking lot.  Very, very kewl!  90 seconds, bam, done...no
removing the ECU, no shipping, no downtime, no waiting!  And the icing
on the cake...an O'fest special price of $300, paid by check, written in
the checkbook as "Visa Payment" - A perfect UUC!

And the result?  Wow, what a difference.  Having no lag time between
before and after drives really let's you feel the changes.  The engine
is sooo much smoother and faster revving, definite torque and power
improvements, and instantaneous throttle reponse.  Just wants to rev
forever it seems.  It's so smooth that you almost don't realize how much
quicker your getting get up to speed.  Surprised me how fast I got going
on the way home.  But officer, there was this shark...

Anyway, anyone in the vicinity of Central Florida, this is your chance.
Get a hold of Jim at the Hyatt hotel 800.233.1234 or 407.396.1234 (Room
2953) and set up a time to get this done.  He leaves Sunday morning so
you don't have much time.  You won't be disappointed.

Happy shark hunting,

Calvin Hare
Orlando, FL
'96 M3 Lux - Sharked, BL/SS'd, Fikse'd, X'd, Redlined