Re: <E36> Are brake/tail light problems excessive on these cars?

John,

Same problem here!

I currently have a bad brake light, and I just changed it 4 weeks ago...

If you get any decent answers on why or how we can prevent lights from
buring please drop me a note!

I do strongly suggest original lights be used to replace bad bulbs, and
also to be very careful, they look all the same size both some have
different watts, this could be the possible cause for most who change
without looking.  I got this info with service manager while zomming part
numbers needed for bulb replacement.

Later..
Sergio