rare 5-speed 735i for sale

I am selling a 1988 Delphin Blue Metallic 735i (5 speed w/ LSD).  It has
133,000
miles, and is in excellent shape both mechanically and cosmetically.
Heated black
leather seats are in perfect condition, and I have all service records
since the car
was new available for perusal: all service was performed by the local
dealer (BMW of
Murray in SLC, Utah).  The car had been fed a steady diet of valvoline
synthetic since 1992 and Mobil-1 since 1997, with changes documented at or
around
3000-3500 miles per.  Since purchasing the car I have changed the
transmission, rear
end and power steering fluids to Redline Oils, installed DOT approved
stainless steel
brake lines with ATE super blue fluid, cryogenically treated Brembo
cross-drilled
rotors and cool carbon street compound
brake pads, heavy-duty control arm bushings, Dinan springs and shocks and
17 x 8.5
BMW Motorsport 5 spoke wheels shod with fresh (3000 miles) 235/45 17
Yokohama AVS S-1
tires.  The ride is firm but supple, rather like a new 540 but with a bit
less body
roll, and it looks nice with a 1.8 inch wheel to body clearance in front
and about .7
inch in back.  The car has been very well taken care of,  garaged in winter
(before I
owned it it belonged to my neighbor who drove a suburban in the winter) and
cared for
year 'round..  It comes with a BMW car cover and the stock wheels with
Yokohama all
season radials showing 50% wear.  I have reduced the price to $11,800 or
best offer;
If you have any questions please feel free to write (zia@domain.elided) or
phone
801-363-1308.