RE: <E36> Are brake/tail light problems excessive on these cars?

     The lights at the trunk often not functioning well on the 92 model.
You can check consumer report for 92 BMW cars.  electric system was the
worst.  I have my friend with 92 325i, and this thing always have broken
tail light.  I just changed bulbs on the 3rd braking light and driver
side tail light because it was fried.  otherwise, I have never have any
problem with this car during the course of driving.

Perry.

'95 325is w/ sports package, sharked.