Pirelli P4000's

I have the P4000's on my commuter Accord.  It was the sportiest tire I
could find in the size I needed (185/70/13).  They were fairly expensive,
but I've been very impressed.  They track very straight, quiet, decent
grip, good turn-in response, and they are good in the rain.  I would guess
that all of the tires you listed are good in the rain, so their relative
rankings may not be that important.

John Goddard